· New York University Trustee Scholar, 1984 – 1988
· Albert Einstein College of Medicine Summer Undergraduate Research Scholar, 1987
· National Science Foundation Undergraduate Research Scholar, 1987 – 1988
· Surdna Foundation Scholarship for Academic Excellence and Scientific Research Achievement, 1988
· Charles H. Willey Prize in Biology Honors, New York University, 1988
· Bachelor of Arts with Honors in Biology, New York University, 1988
· Albert Strickler Memorial Scholar, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1988 – 1992
· Louis and Rachel Rudin Foundation Scholar, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1988 – 1992
· Doctorate of Medicine with Distinction for Research in Surgery, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1992
· Montefiore Medical Center People Based Service Recognition Award, 1993
· Harry W. Schoenberg Urology Resident Award for Research, third prize, 1995
· Harry W. Schoenberg Urology Resident Award for Research, second prize, 1996
· North Central Section of the American Urological Association Traveling Fellowship Award, 1996
· Chicago Urological Society Charles B. Huggins Basic Science Research Award, first prize, 1998
· Chicago Urological Society Irving J. Shapiro X-ray Conference Award, second prize, 1998
· American Academy of Pediatrics (Section of Urology) Clinical Research Prize, third prize, 1999
· Strathmore’s Who’s Who in Medicine, 2001
· Best Doctors in America®, 2005-2006, 2007-2008, 2009-2010
· Cleveland Magazine, Best Doctor, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
· Samuel J. Horwitz Award for Excellence in Clinical Service, Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital, 2006
· Cleveland Clinic Science Internship Program Mentor Recognition Award (Summer 2008)
· President of Ohio Urological Society
· Secretary of Cleveland Urological Society
· Kidney Foundation of Ohio Board of Directors
· Editor of several textbooks and periodicals, including in Pediatric Urology: A General Urologist's Guide, Pediatric Robotic Surgery and Pediatric and Adolescent Urologic Imaging.
· Author of 100+ articles and book chapters, including in Campbell-Walsh Urology
· 200+ international, national and regional presentations
· Section Editor of both Pediatric Urology and Pediatric Urology Case Reports, Urology
· Editorial and Advisory Boards of several journals
· Manuscript reviewer of nearly 20 journals
· Course Founder and Director of the International Pediatric Urology Preceptorship
· Co-chairman of the 3rd ISHID World Congress of Hypospadias and Disorders of Sex Development
· Work group leader advising U.S. News & World Report on the “America’s Best Children’s Hospitals”
NEW YORK OFFICE
Great Neck, Long Island
Eastside of Cleveland
Westside of Cleveland
Southside of Cleveland
NEW NEW YORK OFFICE: Cosmetic Urology Institute opened a new office at 885 Northern Boulevard, Great NECK, NEW YORK. The state-of-the-art facility is our first office in New York as a response to the large number of New York patients coming from the east coast to our Ohio offices. This new facilty also includes an attached outpatient surgery center.
USA TODAY INTERVIEW:
Dr. Jeffrey Palmer was interviewed for an article in USA TODAY. The article discusses the increase of labiaplasties in the United States. Dr. Palmer provided information on his experience of women seeking this cosmetic procedure.
CAMPBELL-WALSH UROLOGY: Dr. Jeffrey Palmer's chapter entitled "Management of Abnormalities of the External Genitalia in Boys" was published in the acclaimed multi-volume textbook, Campbell-Walsh Urology (11th edition). This chapter is an update to Dr. Palmer's chapter in the 10th edition regarding the same topic. This textbook serves as a reference for urologis and other healthcare professional throughout the world.
NEW OFFICE: Cosmetic Urology Institute opened a new office at Mentor Office Park, 8224 Mentor Avenue in MENTOR, OHIO. The state-of-the-art facility includes expansion of the Centers of Excellence and easier access to our Pennsylvania and Northeast patients.
INTERVIEW: Dr. Jeffrey Palmer was interviewed for an article on their expertise on cosmetic and reconstructive urologic surgery. The article will include a discussion on their technique for labiaplasty, clitoral hood reduction and phalloplasty.
CAMPBELL-WALSH UROLOGY: Dr. Jeffrey Palmer contributed a chapter entitled "Management of Abnormalities of the External Genitalia in Boys" in the 11th edition of this accalimed multi-volume textbook, which is currently in press. This chapter is an update to Dr. Palmer's chapter in the 10th edition regarding the same topic. This textbook serves as a reference for urologis and other healthcare professional throughout the world.
NORTHEASTERN SECTION OF AUA: Dr. Jeffrey Palmer was an invited speaker at the 2014 Northeastern Section of the American Urological Association Annual Meeting. The lecture at this inter-national meeting of adult and pediatric urologists, entitled "Caring for Adult Patients with Congenital Problems", addressed congenital problems in young adults and adolescents transitioning into adulthood. Our staff has a large experience in success-fully treating adults and adolescents with congenital conditions.
NEW OFFICE: Cosmetic Urology Institute opened a new office at 7747 South Avenue in BOARDMAN, OHIO. The facility provides easier access to our Penn-sylvania and East-Coast patients.
NEW OFFICE: Cosmetic Urology Institute opened a new office at Firelands Regional Medical Center, Sandusky Medical Office Building at 1012 E. Perkins Avenue in SANDUSKY, OHIO. The state-of-the-art facility includes expansion of the Centers of Excellence and easier access to our Chicago, Midwest and West-Coast patients.