2. You acknowledge that the information on the Website is provided 'as is' for general information only. It is not intended to provide or constitute medical advice, does not create any physician/patient relationship and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified health professionals who are familiar with your individual medical needs. PAU makes no warranties of any kind regarding this Website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the computer server which makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
3. You acknowledge that the information on the Website does not guarantee a specific final result, outcome or cure by having any of the operations and procedures noted and may potentially worsen and result in other conditions.
4. You agree that you will hold harmless PAU and its shareholders, officers, directors, and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this Website or the information contained in this Website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this Website or any other website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will PAU or any of the information contributors to the Website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if PAU has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. You acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations contained in this Website are not necessarily those of PAU nor are they endorsed by PAU.
6. PAU may provide links on the Website to other websites which are not under the control of PAU. In general, any website which has an address (or URL) not containing 'cosmeticurology.net’ is such a website. These links are provided for convenience or reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by PAU of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
9. PAU makes no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is hereby prohibited. Individuals or organizations choosing to access this Website from other locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
10. All text and some electronic images on this Website are copyrighted materials which are either registered copyrights, unregistered common law copyrights, registered trademarks or salesmarks of PAU, its suppliers or contributors. Any attempt to infringe upon or to circumvent these copyrights or trademarks will subject the infringing individual or organization to severe criminal and civil penalties as prescribed by law.
885 Northern Boulevard
Great Neck, New York
NEW NEW YORK OFFICE: Dr. Jeffrey Palmer opened a new office at 885 Northern Boulevard, GREAT NECK, NEW YORK. The state-of-the-art facility is conveniently located, and in close proximity to Manhattan and two international airports. This new facility also includes an attached ambulatory surgery center.
CAMPBELL-WALSH UROLOGY: Dr. Jeffrey Palmer contributed a chapter entitled "Management of Abnormalities of the External Genitalia in Boys" in the 12th edition of this acclaimed multi-volume textbook, Campbell-Walsh Urology, which is in press. This chapter is an update to Dr. Palmer's chapter in the 11th edition regarding the same topic. This textbook serves as a reference for urologists and other healthcare professionals throughout the world.
USA TODAY INTERVIEW:
Dr. Jeffrey Palmer was interviewed for an article in USA TODAY. The article discusses the increase of labiaplasties in the United States. Dr. Palmer provided information on his experience of women seeking this cosmetic procedure.
CAMPBELL-WALSH UROLOGY: Dr. Jeffrey Palmer's chapter entitled "Management of Abnormalities of the External Genitalia in Boys" was published in the renowned multi-volume textbook, Campbell-Walsh Urology (11th edition). This chapter is an update to Dr. Palmer's chapter in the 10th edition regarding the same topic. This textbook serves is a resource for urologists and other healthcare professionals throughout the world.
INTERVIEW: Dr. Jeffrey Palmer was interviewed on his expertise on cosmetic and reconstructive urologic surgery, including a discussion on his techniques for penile enhancement, labiaplasty and hymenoplasty.
CAMPBELL-WALSH UROLOGY: Dr. Jeffrey Palmer contributed a chapter entitled "Management of Abnormalities of the External Genitalia in Boys" in the 11th edition of this acclaimed multi-volume textbook, Campbell-Walsh Urology, which is in press. This chapter is an update to Dr. Palmer's chapter in the 10th edition regarding the same topic. This textbook serves as a reference for urologists and other healthcare profes- sionals throughout the world.
NORTHEASTERN SECTION OF AUA: Dr. Jeffrey Palmer was an invited speaker at the 2014 Northeastern Section of the American Urological Association Annual Meeting. The lecture at this inter-national meeting of adult and pediatric urologists, entitled "Caring for Adult Patients with Congenital Problems", addressed congenital problems in young adults and adolescents transitioning into adulthood. Dr. Palmer has a large experience in success-fully treating adults and adolescents with congenital conditions.